Ready, Set, Cycle!
Get all your must-know details below!
The day has arrived, moon-riders! Below, find all of the info you need on what to bring, where to go, the schedule, route and more. We know there are a lot of details, but hang in there until the end of this page so you know what’s up before hitting the streets tonight.
EVERYBODY READ THIS!
- Wrist-y Business: Don’t forget to wear your wristband. Don’t have one yet? Get yours at the check-in tents anytime between 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. You will not be permitted to ride without your wristband! We, along with the Atlanta Police Department, will be checking for wristbands!
- Tee Time: If you registered after midnight on June 14th, you are not guaranteed a 2019 Atlanta Moon Ride t-shirt, but you still have a chance to get one. T-shirts will be available on a first-come, first-served basis in the park at the check-in tables starting at 7 p.m.
- So VIP: If you registered for a Tito’s VIP ticket, go directly to the Tito’s VIP tent to check in! Valet bike parking is included.
- Getting ID’d: Bring a valid driver’s license…generally a good idea and also needed for checking in, etc.
- Safety First: For your safety, helmets and a bike light are required for the ride. Yeah, living life on the edge can commence again post-Moon Ride 😉 Bring a water bottle so you can stay cool and hydrated with Fontis Water!
- Rock Your Ride: Bring a Bluetooth speaker for your basket or backpack! This year, CapTech created an Atlanta Moon Ride app to stream DJ music (download the app for iPhone or Android). Fun, right? It’ll be like having a DJ right by your side! Or click here from your phone!
- Map It Out: Click here to see the route! Feel free to print the map and bring it with you!
- Weather Check: For your safety, we would never have you ride in severe weather. If the weather seems questionable, check our social media pages for updates. But right now, it looks pretty awesome! *Because this is for charity, we will not issue refunds for inclement weather. Thank you for understanding!
- Have a question that we didn’t cover above? Please check the FAQs on our website. If those don’t do the trick, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARK IT HERE:
- Car Parking – Guests are encouraged to take a car service or ride bikes! You may also take Marta (10th Street Midtown Station), park at Park Tavern, or in the Sage Parking Deck at Piedmont Park. The Sage Parking Deck will close its gates at 1:30 a.m. Parking at most places is between $5-$15.
- Bike Parking – We highly encourage everyone to use the bike parking area, but you will need to bring a bike lock! We are not responsible for bicycles that go missing or get damaged.