Thanks for being a part of the 6th Annual Atlanta Moon Ride at Piedmont Park! We are honored to be able to raise money for Bert’s Big Adventure, and we couldn’t do it without you! Below, you will find all of the information that you’ll need before you hit the streets with us for the Atlanta Moon Ride!
- If you’ve already picked up your packet, don’t forget to wear your wristband! If you haven’t picked up your packet, you can get your t-shirt and wristband at the Check-In/Registration tents near the stage starting at 7 pm. You will not be permitted to ride without your wristband!
- If you registered for a Tito’s VIP tickets, go directly to the Tito’s VIP tent to check in! You will be given your wristband and VIP badge upon arrival. Valet bike parking is also included.
- Bring a valid driver’s license.
- We highly encourage everyone to use the bike parking area next to registration, but you will need to bring a bike lock! We are not responsible for bicycles that go missing or get damaged.
- For your safety, helmets and a bike light are required.
- You don’t NEED to bring said ‘Bluetooth speaker’ and put in said ‘bike basket’ and play said ‘awesome playlist’ during the ride, but we certainly suggest it!
- Car Parking – Guests are encouraged to take a car service or ride bikes! You may also take Marta (10th Street Midtown Station), park at Park Tavern, or in the Sage Parking Deck at Piedmont Park. Parking at most places is between $5-$15. Thanks to YOO on the Park, there’s also event parking at 1138 Peachtree Street (with entrances at Peachtree Street & 13th Street and on Crescent Ave next to Opera) that is welcoming participants.
*This event is “Rain or Shine.” If the weather seems questionable, check our Facebook/Twitter pages for updates. Because this is for charity, we will not issue refunds for inclement weather. Thank you for understanding!